Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This Months Official Event: Halloween Town! *AMAZING PRIZES!!!*
Started by [E] Baber

Hey Guys!

As you know, the new hardware just released on the main server, and in a few days/weeks the event world will be UP!

To the start of the new hardware, we are going to have a KICK ASS event going on for the month of October specifically around Halloween!

The event is quite simple, and doesn't require you to be on at a certain time on a certain day during a certain week. The Event will run for 2 WEEKS. At any rate you can work on the event, as there is no winner for 2 weeks.

How this will work: There will be a world dedicated to events in the near future, and we will soon create a town called "Halloween Town" Each person in the town will get a 20x30 plot in the town and will have to build the most wackiest, craziest, and outrageous mansion that fits the theme of Halloween. You can have a haunted tour with a mine cart, or you can have trap door madness or just a creepy house and what not. You will have 2 WEEKS to work on this at any time.

Winners are based off of the theme of Halloween they work with along with the creativity of the house they work on.

Continuing on: There will be other events during these 2 weeks, 1 per week at a certain time. In total for the rest of October there will be 3 events. 1 Monthly Event, 2 Weekly.

Next: We will supply you the items! With an ingenious plugin we can now supply you with items and not have to worry about you running off to the main world with all them and quitting the event. This is called the Multi Inventory system, where you will get a separate inventory for the event world.

^^^^^^^^^ NONE OF THIS IS TOTALLY CONFIRMED YET

Prizes:

In 1st Place we have: 3 chainmail sets and 1 pig spawner along with 9 stacks of anything they want from the CS shop

In 2nd Place we have: 6 stacks of anything they want from the CS shop

In 3rd Place we have: 3 stacks of anything they want from the CS shop

THE TOP 5 RUNNERS UP WILL GET:

1 stack of halloween decor (Cobwebs, jack-o-lantern, etc)

PLEASE CONFIRM YOU WANT TO DO THE EVENT BY POSTING BELOW, WE NEED TO GET A ROUGH SKETCH OF WHO IS GOING TO DO IT SO WE CAN PLOT OUT THE TOWN!

Thank you,

Baber

Applicable items from the CS Shop:

Items:

Egg,

SlimeBall,

Coco Beans,

Coal Ore,

Half Door,

Saddle,

Diamond Ore,

Lapiz Ore,

Cobwebs,

Dead Shrub,

Lava Block,

Water Block,

Sponge,

Grass,

Portals,

Pumpkin Seeds

The items supplied to you at the start are listed here as:

- 9 stacks of dark wood

- 9 stacks of normal wood

- 4 stacks of obsidian

- 2 stacks of glass panes

- 2 stacks of glass blocks

- 2 stacks of glowstone

- 1 Stack of Jack'O'Lanterns

- 6 Stacks of Black Wool

- 3 Stacks of orange wool

- 1 Stack of green wool

- 1 Stack of red wool

- 3 stacks of stone brick

- 3 stacks of mossy stone brick

- 1 Stack of Brick

- 1 Stack of Netherack

- 1 Stack of Soulsand

- 1 Stack of grass block

- Workbench (turn wood into other things like ladders & Fences etc)

Decor:

- 3 stacks of cobweb

- 1 stack of vines

- 4 stacks of torches

- Full set of diamond tools (maybe 2-3 sets?)

- 2 Stacks of pumpkins

- 1 Stack of lava & water tiles

- 5 stacks of rail track (powered maybe)

- 2 minecarts

- 3 stacks of iron gate

If you kill yourself and lose all the items for some odd reason you will not get refunded. Dont be a fool.

And im gonna laugh hard if someone thinks they can get away with taking these items back to the main world XD
Sounds great Baber Count me in.
OMFG AN EVENT I CAN DO

ill even be using Joliween for it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
OHH IM SO IN
U can count me in
I'm down :'P
sooo in
I'm in!
Going to be an awesome event <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
im in, also check your pm's i sent you one baber