Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new shop pluggin? +server still have block lag with 21 people
Started by [E] carloshell

The shop pluggin doesnt seeem to be working, I tried to put some wood inside, its not working for a reason I dont know. Check it out please guys.

Im still having some block lag with 21 people in the server! Maybe its just some more things to do?
That is entirely client side. People were flying through spawn in the rain yesterday with zero lag
The shop plugin still needs some work. Credit shop is down for a bit as well. Just chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill everyone. We didnt copy the old server straight over. We changed stuff, like permissions and got rid of essentials. Also world hubs arent up yet, shouldnt be too long now. Everything wont be ready instantly and especially since im sure we will find bugs. Just build in the 100% lag free environment for now

There is going to be 100's of threads made in the next week about stuff not working. I suggest everyone who can read this just post on the New server bug thread so we can avoid them. If there is personal stuff wrong you could also post on that thread or just message an admin or mod.

Thanks everyone.
Yep I understand, I was just making sure no body tries to make a shop because its actually messed up!

For the client side, im sorry its not client side when the destroyed block reappear =). If it was client side I would have this same bug all over my single player or my private server, dont you think? =).
carlo, it can be client side if your internet connection is slow. Not saying it is, but it can be.

Chester
Lol no body has a slow internet connexion anymore dude ! Im on a 30MB/s
Well, I have a slow internet carlos, it's 2MB but I only got lag if 40+ people are oneline, if only 14 people are online it works fine.

Regardless of what the problem is, I read that the server still needs to be optimized, so I suggest waiting, as it is the best option <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yep It was basicly my point, the server wasnt ready and needs some optimization. Anyway its way better than the last one.