Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Broken Plugins
Started by [E] GodOfSquirrels

All right, this needed to be discussed sooner or later, and now I'm finally talking about broken or hardly working plugins.

First, the CS. You guys said it would be repaired soon, and it still isn't completely repaired. >:U Also the new plugin is not working very well, considering some items stop working for short periods of time. And last, it isn't a matter of "donate some points to repair an item", it's the admins' responsibility to fix the plugin. i don't want to be mean to Sawine and the others, but you can't just tell us that it's up to us for you to do your job.

Second, the trade. I don't know if it's supposed to be like this, but I always get this message saying, "you are not in T." when I try the /t command. If not please fix it, because advertising my town has been... difficult. (practically impossible.)

Third, Gates. I really hate it when I have to wait two minutes after clicking the sign.

Fourth, password chests. These just plain don't work well at all.

So, post all your plugin problems here.
LOL, your to funny. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Has it occurred to you the game is still in beta? Do you realize there has been like two new releases in the past month? It takes time for the plugins to be updated, then work the bugs out of the plugins with more updates. This server is constantly monitoring the plugins and updating them with fixes when ever they become available. Sometimes things just don't work like there supposed to and it takes time to work out these bugs. With 1.8 then 1.9 just being released, I'm afriad your just gonna have to wait with the rest of us.

Trust me when I say, there is a lot more going on than you realize. Things are far more complicated than you realize.

Thank you for your concern and feed back <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You're

too
Nick, I understand what you mean, but these problems are with the plugins, not the game. All of these problems (except for the cs) have been going on since before the update. I also do not like how you start with "haha you're funny". I'm serious about this. Show some respect for your fellow... forumers(?) And once again, I am not here to pick on the admins, I am here to request their service in repair.
There's a specific forum for the server bugs -_-

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1409166-new-server-bug-report

Someone lock this plz?
Sorry then. But I noticed that today many changes were made to plugins so Just ignore this thread.
It's fine, just post all the bugs you find in that thread :'P

It makes it easier for staff to have it all in one place.
GodOfSquirrels wrote:
Nick, I understand what you mean, but these problems are with the plugins, not the game. All of these problems (except for the cs) have been going on since before the update. I also do not like how you start with "haha you're funny". I'm serious about this. Show some respect for your fellow... forumers(?) And once again, I am not here to pick on the admins, I am here to request their service in repair.

Once again, there is a lot more going on than you realize. Admin are working day and night (literially) working out the bugs. The admin are doing far more than you are giving them credit for. I think you are being very rude and unappreciative of everything they are doing. I will also remind you they do not get paid for all there hard work. Then they have to read threads like this.

You want respect? Try showing some respect.
Here, I'll make this short and sweet: chill out. Nothing is perfect, so be patient and don't expect that things will get done immediately. We all have busy lives, so that means that things will take time. In the meantime you could either suck it up or go play something else. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
masta, how many different threads have you had to say chill out now?

Im counting 4