Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Most Memorable Gaming Moments
Started by [E] pattsully

What is your most memorable gaming moment?

Mine was when I first completed a game. The game was Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker. After hours of playtime, it all came to a quick end. What Link did at the end was kind of shocking, but it was kind of awesome at the same time. After the credits had started rolling, I wanted nothing more than to just start the game over and experience everything all over again.
METAL GEAR SOLID 4, After playing the franchise half my life and leading up to that game, such a story, and such a experience can never be match, that's why it's called one of the greatest franchises to ever be made.

I thank Hideo Kojima for making such a masterpiece.
I remember when I beat Final Fantasy (The very first one) It was one of the longest games I had ever played and I really felt accomplished. It was the first time in a game I felt I really accomplished something. Ive played and beaten just about all the Final Fantasy games since then.
Spyro games. The first 3 are just memorable by themselves.
finally kicking that BITCH'S ASS IN MW2 SFTER 6 DEAD STRAIGHT HOURS OF F*** CAMPAIGN PLAY
I know that ff 10 isn't as good as 7 or the ones before but, the best moment I had was thw wnding of ff10.
when i played the BF3 beta, 31 flawless using the M295 (or what ever it is)
All the times on COD4 where I found myself pitted against a team of snipers, this mostly occured on the maps Bloc, Crossfire, Bog, Creek, Overgrown, Backlot, Vacant, Ambush, Broadcast, Pipeline, Wetwork, Crash, District, Countdown, Showdown, and Strike. So essentially all the maps.

Oh, Barret .50 Cal For Life!!!
The moment I FINALLY completed Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I get so much nostalgia for that game
Pokemon Yellow, how much of a bitch it was to fight Brock with a pikachu, ratata and pidgy o.o

I would do it all again though, I do love playing my oldschool gameboy x