Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Keep the temporary 1.9 server save!!
Started by Unknown User

Hi,

I've been playing on the Temp 1.9 server lately and it's great but I've done so much in the server I don't want it all lost. So I'm just asking if it could be backed up? I'm sure I'm not the only player who wants this!

Thanks,

Skireland
Skireland wrote:
I've done so much in the server I don't want it all lost.

Well then .... Lets see, we told everyone that it would be a temp server, i mean the name is a big giveaway. Everyone knew it was going to be wiped and you could have easily played the main server instead. These posts crop up everytime there is a temp server and people dont listen to what they are told, im sure there is signs at the spawn saying it will be wiped, building there is your own choice but dont come on the forums begging to save it, it makes you look like a complete moron.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Yeah sorry, our policy is that we don't take the time to keep the temp maps. We just had this same incident with the 1.8 temp map, and we said no to that person, and we don't make exceptions for things like this.
Ive done a lot on it too, but i don't really care about it, plus ive seen a lot of the stuff, nothing that cant be done again in a few days.
So, will this happen everytime a temp server is made?

Get ready to get flooded.......
I realise it was only to be a temp, but can i at least download the save then? I've grown attached :/