Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Got Banned
Started by [E] jakelosin

Exeriti wrote:
Happy, i was there when he stole.. He was talking in the chat. A 7 year old is learning how to write and read. I dont think that if his brother was so smart that he could read and form senteces, understand stuff like FFS. OMG, FFS, LOL, he wouldnt have done it cause he would also had known that it would be bad for his brother.

Im tired of hearing this excuse over and over again.

And i do have younger brothers, but if they are to use my games, i unplugg the internet cable so they woint fuck up to much.

Nasty little buggers arent they? ^^

But i wont continiue.. I've said my thoughts about it, and i dont want it to turn into a fight (which it seems like its heading for).

Oh.

If he was speaking, that's a completely different matter. By all means, ban him permanently.
Happyworm360 wrote:
Exeriti wrote:
Happy, i was there when he stole.. He was talking in the chat. A 7 year old is learning how to write and read. I dont think that if his brother was so smart that he could read and form senteces, understand stuff like FFS. OMG, FFS, LOL, he wouldnt have done it cause he would also had known that it would be bad for his brother.

Im tired of hearing this excuse over and over again.

And i do have younger brothers, but if they are to use my games, i unplugg the internet cable so they woint fuck up to much.

Nasty little buggers arent they? ^^

But i wont continiue.. I've said my thoughts about it, and i dont want it to turn into a fight (which it seems like its heading for).

Oh.

If he was speaking, that's a completely different matter. By all means, ban him permanently.

My Tiny Brain is trying to detect sarcasm in this sentence and it may have found some, I'm not sure though.
im baffled by now
Exeriti wrote:

You obviously haven't met my cousins brother...
It should be temp because it wasn't my actions that got me banned. I now understand how important it is to not grief or let someone else get on my account. I have learned my lesson and I believe I deserve a second chance, and that I will never do anything wrong on the server again.
My little brother just turned 7 and he plays on a server and learned how to talk like that because he has been playing minecraft for a couple months already.Im replying to exerti
Thanks for supporting my ban appeal kutha, drpepper1344, everice, dancraft200, and Happyworm360.
MMMMM, I love this excuse. Man i have not see the "I let my little bro play" I sometime. The goose bumps.
I too have seen this excuse many times but I am telling the truth. I have no idea how to prove it but I am telling the truth.
To mods, admins, I just realized there is a ban appeal format and I'm sorry I didn't use it.