Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Got Banned
Started by [E] jakelosin

Today I let my little brother get on the server so he could see what it was all about. I watched him play for about 15 minutes and told him not to break anything or steal anything. We were hungry so I went to McDonald's to get some lunch for us. I came back and he told me they banned him. I made him tell me why, and he said he broke people's houses. I'm just wondering if this ban could be lifted or be a temporary ban. I made a mistake letting him play without supervision and I will not let him do it again. He's only 7 years old and, in my mind, was just being a kid.
IF YOU LET SOMEONE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE.

straight from the rules page
Dude..

Fake and EXTREAMLY GAY

I vote for perm ban for 2 reasons:

1# He didnt donate to join.

2# Overused excuse..
If the server only got a dollar every time this excuse was used!

Next please....
Err.....

He didn't donate to join? That means he should be banned because he didn't donate?

He, or maybe his brother (He might be telling the truth.) broke some peoples houses, it was probably his first offence and your saying that half the reason that he should be banned is because he didn't donate.
I'd go for temp because it's his first offence. It says it in the rules, so it shouldn't be lifted completely, but neither should the hammer of unfairness strike him. It's like saying Rabbi is allowed to pull a broly because he donated $2000 by saying he didn't donate therefore unban.
Everice wrote:
Err.....

He didn't donate to join? That means he should be banned because he didn't donate?

He, or maybe his brother (He might be telling the truth.) broke some peoples houses, it was probably his first offence and your saying that half the reason that he should be banned is because he didn't donate.

No, its just that the staff is very strickt on people that joins for free, just to grief the server.

We had it so you had to donate 5$ to join before, which greatly reduced griefing.

And the "Brother Excuse" for one is pretty lame cause the person wont take responsibility for what he did, and its something every free-to-play memebrs are useing to get unbanned.

• He joined 17 days ago (pretty new).
  • He have not done anything ingame that would be good for the comunity (Or atleast 3 other players).
  • His first forumpost ever is a ban appeal.
  • He joined for free.
  • He is useing the "Brother Excuse".

And i know it wasnt his brother, cause if it was, he wouldnt be so "good" at rageing after i killed him.

I saw him running around, entering houses, each time i killed him he had stuff on him. The chests around the place was not locked and there was no items in them (I was looking for food XD )
Exerti, I'm going to assume you don't have a younger brother. If they want to play something, they don't stop complaining until you let them. It's more common than you think.

First offence, keep it temp. If he does it again, perma.
Happy, i was there when he stole.. He was talking in the chat. A 7 year old is learning how to write and read. I dont think that if his brother was so smart that he could read and form senteces, understand stuff like FFS. OMG, FFS, LOL, he wouldnt have done it cause he would also had known that it would be bad for his brother.

Im tired of hearing this excuse over and over again.

And i do have younger brothers, but if they are to use my games, i unplugg the internet cable so they woint fuck up to much.

Nasty little buggers arent they? ^^

But i wont continiue.. I've said my thoughts about it, and i dont want it to turn into a fight (which it seems like its heading for).