Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] chat
Started by [E] Eunjun

How come the trade chat is no longer working? As well, I'm experiencing difficulty having /warp to work too. I have to try about 3 or 4 times (and I wait about 3 minutes in between each try in case of lag) and it doesn't work until the third or fourth try. I'm just wondering, and if this issue is happening to others I want to inform you so that we can learn the cause of it. Thank you for your time.
for the /warp you need to now type the full name of the warp because Sawine wanted it that way Sorry No More ShortCuts!
I am also having similar problems. The chat problems lies in the fact that the server has recently adopted a new way to trade items directly between players rather than the impromptu meet ups we've done in the past. /trade now opens up the trading plugin the admins have adopted.

I've also learned through trial and error that chat has now been grouped into various channels. There is a global channel, a channel 'T" which I'm guessing is the new trade chat, and possibly other chats as well. However, there doesn't seem to be a list of the new commands available yet. This is more than a little annoying, and I hope the admins address the issue soon.