Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] soo when are they going to be banned??
Started by [E] daniel1995

So i was banned for "stealing" from someone (dumb imo but onto the subject)

But before i was banned i went to my house and saw that i was griefed (the admin/mod who protected my house didn't get it all)

The person i killed did this, why aren't they banned it is griefing if im getting banned from something thats not on the list, i think they should be banned for something that is on the list
Character is taken into account when making decisions.
Ive seen your petition but you havent been online when I went to do it so I couldnt help x
DanniDorrito wrote:
Ive seen your petition but you havent been online when I went to do it so I couldnt help x

maybe he hasn't been online because he's banned...
I did before he was banned XD

Im not all blonde :C
half blonde?
Soo what can i do to get them banned, i mean i didn't break a rule (just went by opinion) but they broke a rule that is on the page, that you agree to when you signed up/ logged in?>
daniel you should change your avatar, it's distracting (almost as bad as Sawine's old steam id)

and wasnt your ban just a 24hr ban? and and what you did (imo) was dumb, but not against the rules. I sent sawine a nice pm about it but i bet he ignored it :3 it just said killing in cities was against the rules, unless it is a specified pvp city or they're having a duel or w/e

and all the rest of the map (aka wilderness) was pvp area

yeah just my input <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Idk if he was even in a city, just i found something and took advantage of it....
There's nothing you can do. You see, you're an incesant troll. At every opportunity you take advantage of the ability to cause trouble for no reason, usually involve disrespect towards everyone involved in the process. Cthulu reacted to your douchebaggery and he is of generally better character than you so he receives a lesser punishment. Keep whining all you want saying it's not a rule. Warp killing, tp killing, luring have long since been punishable, and yours falls well into luring at the very least since you think it's funny to kill someone directly after trading. Anyway this thread is pointless flamebait and it's being locked.