Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban
Started by [E] dale226

=============

Username:dale226

When you were banned : (7/16/14)

Person who banned you:server

Reason you were banned:flying

Server: (Main)

=============
Hello there,

I will be handling your appeal today. Please give me time to go over the evidence.
Right then,

I've gone over the evidence. As it stands you were marked as using a flight mod in our servers by our anti-cheat plugin. However despite what you may have thought. You were not automatically banned by the server. You were banned by a member of our staff who was silently watching you. The screenshots i've observed do not lie.

So i ask you before i deliver judgement. Why should we let you back on? You're a new player and yet you disregarded our rules and used a illegal mod. Not to mention the story you gave me on our TS is very sketchy. Our plugin doesn't mark players as flying when they are falling off a cliff as you put it.

I would like your answer. While thinking on it please re-read the rules.
i have read the rules and i have understand what i have done wrong. and i have thought about it and deleted the client i was using a client but didn't use it to Greif or anything else but fly and now understand that it was wrong. i have fixed my mistakes and i hope you decide to give me a second chance. and will not ever use fly hacks again. so i realized lieing is clearly not the awnser and will not fix anything.
Thank you for your honesty. You will serve a ban but it will be at most 5 days.

Your ban will be over on July 21 2014