Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anyone help me please?
Started by [E] Eunjun

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone is willing to help me form a warp point? I haven't been able to donate yet because I'm in university (and this is book buying time, so I won't have money for a few months). I'm just wondering if anyone could spot me on this please, and it would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to know what it is for, I'm trying to start a new town.
all you need to do is submit a /pe new and a mod should be able to help you. Make sure specify if you want pvp or non pvp as well as you should also request protections for your area.
Should I have xyz coor ready for them?
Is generally easier to just be at the location, they will warp to you.
Okay, should I have the basic structures of the town ready as well?

and how do I submit a /pe?

Sorry, still new to big servers.
Its fine. in game type /pw new (then what you would like to request from a mod or admin) I would recommend having basics set up just if anything to show you are working seriously to make a town.
Make sure you stand in the spot, and make it clear you want the warp where your standing in the Pe.
Okay, well right now I'm just clearing land. I only have about 50x50 cleared. I'm hoping to clear 200x200 for the town (including the farms ). Thank you both for the assistance.
no prob john
Yeah we can do you a warp if you do /pe open message

Say something like 'Please can I get a warp for my town and call it ______' The more information you give the easier it is for us to help you.

Some other handy things to know:

/pe comment # (e.g /pe comment 2730 Could I also get the town region protected?)

/pe close # (in case you solved your problem and no longer need help)

/pe view # (Will show any comments added to the petition including any we have put on it)

Last note, if you get a region protection over your town you can see the region name by right clicking the ground with string in your hand. If you are the owner of that region you can add people to the region:

/region addmember regionname playername (e.g. /region addmember JohnsTown DanniDorrito)

Hope this helps x