Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Last Chance (Minecraft123999) Please?
Started by [E] Minecraft123998

By Abandoned I meant Every time I walked by it (Which was quit a bit) Nothing was changed, Noone was there...So I said If I need it I guess I could just use it...I know it was wrong but I love this server and I guess I was a Little bit excited for 1.8 and the new server...And don't tell me you have never did something wrong on ANY server...This is the only server I play and yeah I've made Mistakes but, Hey PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. And I have never seen another server like this one.. But Yeah.. Everybody makes Mistakes...EVERYBODY, I have, All of you have ( I don't know what but I know something) and everyone who has ever lived...and Thanks Maldorian..And Mister Pink, I PUT THE DAMN BLOCKS OF WOOL NOT 30 BLOCKS AWAY IN PERFECT CONDITION....Not Privated or anything....I said,"If I need it I can get it from here, And if whoever owns this I can tell them where its at." Not once did I see anyone (sayomie) ask me if i still had them...If I did I would have given it back (Im not a jackass) There is no reason to have to ban someone without hearing there side of the story. And YES the Server is growing a bad rep. because of the people you banned for maybe ACCIDENTALLYY breaking a block (Unprotected) and got banned without hearing them out. Im not saying That I would give minetown a bad rep....Im saying Don't Ban people without hearing them out...Thats all Thank you...
And Mister Pink...I DON'T GRIEF...I griefed one other time and yes it was ONE glass block (and maybe a couple of others?) Im not sure but...I DON'T GRIEF...I'm not the kind to grief unless in the guest world...Now many people have complained about being griefed/robbed in the guest world which means they didn't read the rules ( A bit off topic sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> ) But Anyway Back to Mr. Pink .... Let's say you seen a building with wool in it and for a couple of days nothing changed...No one ever came to it, and nothing was said about it...WOuld you not decide after a while to destroy a few blocks of wool?? I would and i did...Note I DID NOT take any of it and put it to use...I was but I decided not to only because I had some other things on my "ToDo" list...But wool is valuble and I mean If your a mod...Why not protect it? Or maybe but a door on it? Do something... don't just leave it in the open... ( I know You wouldn't expect anyone would find it because it was behind Danni's Big Heart and Not many people just wander behind it...know what i mean?) Well yeah Mister Pink...Don't be such a smart ass...Okay? Okay.
I didnt really Read the 2 upper post(even tough i saw some Mister pink in it) but i still believe he should not be unbanned. A last chance it supposed to be definite, if we unbanned him, who will take seriously take the *It your last chance* threat in heart if they think they still have a chance anyway.
Minecraft123998 as far as i am concerned i will personally not unban you. As sawine stated the last time when you got un-banned that it was your last chance. for all of your arguments the phrase " Ignorance is not an excuse " is a valid response. You knew the rules and you broke them multiple times. I hope you have a good minecraft experience on a different server or single player.

Sayomie
I Understand, Thanks for reading this thread.
And you got full mod? Grats
I doubt you will get unbanned after you grief a mods house