Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Last Chance (Minecraft123999) Please?
Started by [E] Minecraft123998

Username:Minecraft123999

When you were banned : (Date.)9/11/11

Person who banned you:Sayomie

Reason you were banned:I griefed Sayomies unprotected wool house? Im not sure what it was...

Look I know it was wrong...I know It wasn't mine....I told Sayomie where the wool was... unharmed down a hill.... I know it was unprotected (I ignored the rules I know and it is no excuse) and it looked abandoned... So i though if no one was going to use it I mine as well take it and put it to use ( Remember I Just placed it on a flat area of land not 30 blocks away from where it was) and I just kept it there i DID NOT use ANY of what was taken for any personal use at ALL. Now I'm asking (Only this last time, Forever and Ever) Will You give me one LAST chance? I know Sawine said the last time was the last time but For the sake of all that is good...Give me ONE LAST CHANCE? I will NOT Mess up AT all... I was even helping the guests <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> But If you won't I Guess I can understand why not... But thanks for taking your time to read this ban Apeal.

If the admin give you another chance that will just open the door to other griefer.

im pretty sure a *Last chance* is definite.
Perm :ban: please..
The one thing that has ticked me off about this appeal is "and it looked abandoned". It didnt look abandoned at all, it looked brand new as it was going to be used for an event. Also if you werent going to use the wool for personal use what possible reason would you have for taking it? There would have been no point to grief it.

Havent you been banned before?? Im pretty sure you have.

Its for Sayomie to decide if he wants you back on the server. It was his project you griefed and it was Sayomie who banned you.

Personally I wouldnt take you back. You have been given more then enough chances and you messed them up each time.
Too bad the colors on building blocks don't corrode overtime so that it would actually "look abandoned"
That would look cool. Some people like making places that are meant to look abandoned, like ruins and stuff. I think they look pretty <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
OkiFool66 wrote:
Too bad the colors on building blocks don't corrode overtime so that it would actually "look abandoned"

Stop giving notch ideas >.<

xDD
Arvilla, its okay..

12652.jpg

We can still cure you..
Please un-ban Minecraft. He's one of my favorite people on this server. When he says he'll do something he means it. He loves to help others and I'm one to know. He helped my friend clear out land for his town. He helped me make my city. He's an amazing person and friends w/ tons of people. My brother was banned a while back and a lot of his friends tried to get him back on minetown and they did. Servers are never the same when a person leaves forever. Also, the more people banned the more bad news that goes around. There's a lot of "Don't play on minetown! Theyre jerks and ban people for no reason!" said. The more bans of our players is making our rep. go way down. So just un-ban a person could keep us as one of the best servers. Please just hear me out and un-ban Minecraft please. Please?
Maldorian4 wrote:
When he says he'll do something he means it.

And yet after telling he will be good, here another ban appeal of a griefer.