Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 bug report
Started by [E] sawine

Glowstone gives out the same amount of light as torches in 1.8 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Redstone seems to be bugged.

I noticed this when I wanted to use my sugar cane farm, which is based on pistons.

I went on to try and use my piston door and it also failed.
Warping most of the time kills me. I would warp to my city of home and i will just fall randomly. It only worked once now i just get killed while warping.I also lost some building material and some diamond. PLEASE fix thiss
Kutha, the reason you died ( probably suffocated) was because the chunks did not load fast enough just warp again and you wont die the second time.
It said i feel in a gap
Also i dont know if this is a bug but the signs keep turning black and other colors
The /home is glitching on and off.... Sometimes it'll warp me into black, i warp out and back in and it works.... but one time i warped there and fell me off of the world..... I lost some items, but the only items i'm worried about is the full diamond armor set I had.... I was wondering if i could get it back....
kutha wrote:
Also i dont know if this is a bug but the signs keep turning black and other colors

There's some kind of lighting issue probably, I noticed it with chests. They just don't see themselves as being "lit" so they're in pitch black. Think it's happening to fences too. It's a minecraft issue not a server issue, they said they'll fix it in a new update, possibly 1.9 if it does come out tomorrow-ish.
Mods cannot use fly, it thinks we're speed hacking lol. I cant see the outline you get when you use worldedit for region protections. Glowstone hasnt been giving off any light for me. The glowstone blocks are a dark colour like the chests have gone D:

For fly and worldedit, Ive installed all the correct 1.8 updates so I dont think its them? :S
Arvila, you need to rewire it.. I got to do that after each update :S