Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.8 bug report
Started by [E] sawine

Nevermind, works again.
paintings are really dark like there is no light on them
rain goes through glass
DarkAc3 wrote:
Glowstone gives out the same amount of light as torches in 1.8 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Umm its not glowning where it used to at least
rain is coming through my roof <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
*yes I have the same issue not being able to sprint.

*I'm not sure about the mods I read some mite be a little buggie but the /cunlock password doesn't work and /cprivate on any block that I know of so far
I personaly have no issues with the paintings, but maybe that is because of my texture pack.
Bug List As Of Sept. 22, 2011

# Cunlock receives Error "How Did You Do This" when entered password.

# (My Game) about half the game's blocks are colored a bright red or green and have no texture...(Alot Of Glitching)...This is only fixed by breaking a few blocks in that area until turned back original.

# Warping, Jumping while adding or breaking blocks you are standing on, and using portals alot of time, Cause my player to repeat a single movement every .1 second. Like a major glitch where i was put in a block and it tries pushing me out but end right back up in the block and repeating...

# Logging in to Minetown also sometimes places me to the nearest underground location for some odd reason...once I have ended up in someone's huge vault...

#Everything else is just like LAG, Slow FPS, and some java errors in which have only started when I updated minecraft...

Thank You,

SmallXChocolate
regoin add wont work and sys my town is mountain town