Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Look at what the FortressCraft dev has to say...
Started by Unknown User

Look at this GI article

What an ass.

Sawkins isn’t too humble about how well his game is selling either, “We've rewritten the rules of how Indie games sell. Indie games are usually about being the new game on the market, being the new sequel, but we've broken that system."

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a tit.
ahahahaha this guy is such a moron, i feel like an idiot for buying the game so i can play with my friends (and grief random servers of course, the whole point of the game)
Yeah, this guy is a moron. I wish Notch could easily sue this jerk for stealing a portion of his community. On the other hand, situations like this usually never turn out good in the end, so eventually he will get what is coming.
One of my brothers has this game for his xbox, his laptop is so crap it has trouble running minecraft without super lag so hes on that game more with all his other teeny bopper friends.

Thank god fortresscraft is there to have them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>