Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Greetings everyone!
Started by [E] minedude95

how's it going every1?

okey a little about me i am a Swedish 18 year old male sort of a loner and beside playing games i like too read manga and watch anime.
Welcome Minedude! How are you today.

Its nice to meet you! I see you enjoy reading manga and watching anime, I myself sometimes partake in this adventure. Are there any series that are your favorite? I have a few that I couldn't ever even think of giving away/losing without a bit of sadness.
Well i don't really know if I could name a favorite, but i do have some series i would miss when ended like I did after finishing Air Gear.
Nice to meet you MineDude, I hope you enjoy your time here at Minetown. If you need anything just ask and we will see if we can help you!
Well that was the plan from the start hehe, and I do fell rather welcomed thanks
Nice to meet you!

I'm leronzadok. I'm 18 years old, male and i like to play PC games, xBox games, basketball, swim and i love the military. I'm currently a trial moderator on minetown and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask in-game, make a pe or message me on the forums! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope to see you in-game soon!,

leronzadok
Im dzoumaya.

and soccer is life.

Welcome to Minetown.

dont forget, that we are here to help you. ;D
@1086959 wrote:
@1152292 wrote:
Im dzoumaya.

and soccer is life.

Welcome to Minetown.

dont forget, that we are here to help you. ;D

only a small portion of the world cares about soccer

only a small portion of the world cares about you and your opinion <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
And welcome to Minetown
thx for the warm welcome every1