Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Worst ragequit situation in minecraft so far?
Started by Unknown User

This happened right after I bought the game a few months back. After 4 straight hours of mining in SMP I found 3 diamonds, got over excited and ran off a ledge into lava. /ragequit
Lately, Ive been playing single player on a self-imposed "hardcore mode", with he difficulty on hard. Just like the same mode of Diablo II, when I die, I delete the save file. It adds some actual gravity to survival.
Damn cid, im not hardcore enough for that
Was the minetown temp back when smp first came out, had about a stack of diamond and 15 obby along with multiple other things. Had a house about 2k blocks away from spawn and wouldn't be able to find my way back if i tried. Somehow got a glitched sign that never ran out so i made a field of signs out of boredom, all of wich contained different phrases, some not G-rated. Anyway, was mining obby, as I tend to do, then a creeper comes up and blows me up, now thanks to my armor this did not kill me but dropped me down to about 5 hearts. Then, a spider dropped out of fucking nowhere and attacked me, he took me down to 2 hearts because I couldn't really fight at the time because of how bad the lag used to be. So there I was, 2 hearts and all that material(i never invested in food) still mining obsidian, when a skeleton spawns 20 blocks away, walks over to me shoots me once, and causes me to fall into the lava I hadn't turned into obsidian yet.

I quite minecraft for a week because of this incident
lol
Made 64 pistons and fell into my own lava fountaine.....nough said