Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Worst ragequit situation in minecraft so far?
Started by Unknown User

Me cal and Mitch were just mining in a ravine. We spotted a cave spider spawner inside of a waterfall, so me and cal swim up to get it. Cal gets stuck in spiderweb and drowns, I get knocked out of the waterfall, and while I'm walking backwards away from the spiders I fall into a gap in the obsidian the waterfall created.

Loss=

39 Iron

12-20 gold

28 diamond

Diamond axe, pick, shovel and sword

And whatever cal was holding.

That was painful. Now tell me yours!
I dont rage quit because I dont go up a waterfall to get killed by a cave spider with that loot lol.
My one is:

Me: "Hey look! An Enderman"

Enderman: *Zombie sound effect*

Me: "Awww Crap....."

*Short chase ensues*

*Lag kicks in*

Me: "Phew, I lost him."

*Lag stops*

Console: xXEvericeXx was slain by an Enderman.

Console: xXEvericeXx Has left the game.
Got another:

*xXEvericeXx whistling*

heiwashin: "Hehe Ima troll."

heiwashin: /smite xXEvericeXx

Console: xXEvericeXx was struck by lightning.

Me: "Wtf how did that happen this is B.S."

Console: xXEvericeXx has left the game.
I was once killed in GW with 23 diamonds and about 50 gold <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
my worst is when i was just building mah village bridge with Crux_T and i got killed by Oskgur then i typed ./kill thought it would kill oskgur

it killed me
13 diamond= random lava spawn above me O.o
Was transferring all my valuables at once and encountered a man. He was quite ugly, and we bumped shoulders as we walked on a bridge over lava. I lost my balance, and fell in. GG
Endermen are as dangerous as sheep, I stare at them and they don't give two shits, I can jump infront of their faces and they don't do anything. Even if they do attack, you can easily 2 shot them, and they die in water. They are an overall fail IMO, thought they would add some fun to nighttime exploring :/
Enderman alone are easy, but never underestimate the power in number.