Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned
Started by [E] gotmilk54445

ummm all i did was take 29 pumpkins..... wht the heck
if you took them off of someones building or from someones chest (and by someone i mean anything that is not yours) then thats called griefing/stealing and its against the rules
gotmilk as mikel said what you have done is griefing if you had bothered to read the rules for the server you would have known that griefing is banable. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Sayomie
This is more humorous than the, "I was looking for torches, I found gold instead." Case.

But yeah, if you took the pumpkins from someones property or somebody's chest then it was either stealing or griefing.

Why did you want pumpkins anyway?
I'm the one who banned milk becasue i got permission from mastac to ban him. He grifed seyphealex's project, didnt listen to me (which is a rule), and then he went to go for pumpkins and didnt listen to me again when i told him to stop. I told mastac this and said i could ban him. His other friend Gangster was jailed for helping him with all of these, and i also told him if he grifed again then he would get banned. 1 Minute after i let Gangster out he grifed Kong's house of glass.
are we really banning people from a temp map that is just going to get erased?
Is zdeath a mod? And he shouldn't have been banned on the temp server seriously?

With all the griefing going on in th temp server wich is not being looked into because it's only a temp this guy was banned for pumpkins? Just my opinion
StrYk since plugins work now were treating it like the main world, people can get warps, protected land, and all the stuff you can get on the main world.
People should be banned for their actions on the Temp world, because if they just think, "Oh hey, no one cares that I'm nicking 7 stacks af diamonds." and then the proper 1.8 world is released then what's to say they won't just start screwing things over on that?
Everice wrote:
People should be banned for their actions on the Temp world, because if they just think, "Oh hey, no one cares that I'm nicking 7 stacks af diamonds." and then the proper 1.8 world is released then what's to say they won't just start screwing things over on that?

Your logic is unrivaled. No, seriously, that's smart.