Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned
Started by [E] gotmilk54445

Thank you very much.

I also just thought of mah new sig.
Baber wrote:
StrYk since plugins work now were treating it like the main world, people can get warps, protected land, and all the stuff you can get on the main world.

We aren't keeping the damn thing are we? I was under the impression that it was going to be erased once the main server(mainworld, GW, WW) are all updated to 1.8. Then we'd have a new "main map" and just play on that.

It's a temp, who cares? It's hopefully going to be deleted
What Everice said makes sense. If they think it's alright in the temp, they'll do it in the main. Unban him, but if he does it again, he GONE
Zomg 2 people voted me thumbs up lolol feels like christmas has come early!
Ive only been on the temp server once and when i did I covered a large plot of land in cake, which included someones house. It would have been considered griefing cause he would have to eat all that cake to get it off his house and the area around him.

It doesnt mean to say I would do it on the normal map, I just wanted to make a candy land while I had the opportunity <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Same thought as anyone else, it'll get deleted soon so why not? x
You know better, he might not. Judging by his appeal, he doesn't. We need to make sure people know it's against the rules to steal. But according to Z, he ignored and disrespected an admin, which is on the rule board in-game.
Danni If my house was covered in cake that would be fun!
It was fun for me too but my point is I did something on the temp server that I wouldnt dare do on the normal world. Its a temp so people will just cock about on there, its going to get deleted anyway D: Doesnt mean to say they would do it on the main world x

x
So can I just go on there and grief everything and break all the rules without being banned?

I'm off to get a flint and steel....
There's two valid points being made

1. temp servers sometimes bring out bad behavior

2. sometimes bad behavior is a norm for people

If the greifing had stopped when a mod, temp or not, said stop, I would call this a case of 1. But as the griefing continued until a ban was finally done (after a jail was used), I would call this a case of 2.

Rules can be a little hard to follow on temp servers (especially if they change), but intentionally ignoring and disregarding the people that control your access is in the stupid category.