Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Storage Wars - Minetown Edition
Started by [E] TheBadFox

i like this idea personally it if kinda kewl but we would have to be bidding on everything without knowing what they own or else it wont make it worth it in my eyes kinda like buying a storage place from someone without getting to see what is in the storage thing
Only if they are permanently banned
I agree with Oki, only perma banned people get their homes and stuff auctioned.

I think another rule should be put in place to say you can only claim it once you have a mod or admins permission. I can imagine people running around claiming things then the person who owns it will turn up XD

I do like the idea of it though. Im my town anyone whose been banned gets their home destroyed and the lot resold x
DanniDorrito wrote:
I agree with Oki, only perma banned people get their homes and stuff auctioned.

I think another rule should be put in place to say you can only claim it once you have a mod or admins permission. I can imagine people running around claiming things then the person who owns it will turn up XD

I do like the idea of it though. Im my town anyone whose been banned gets their home destroyed and the lot resold x

That'd have to be done anyway, chances are their property is protected, so the winning bidder would have to be added to the perms list. Admins (at least used) to be able to access a banned players list or run a check on their status (guest, mod, admin, banned, ect) So there shouldnt be any confusion...