Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Storage Wars - Minetown Edition
Started by [E] TheBadFox

I've stumbled across banned users hidden away homes and thought "Why cant I just have all of it". Well, I think it'd be fun whenever a user is banned, if they have any known property, to auction it off.

After then, make it like a scavenger hunt, if you find the users property, you get to keep it.

We'd need a live update list of banned users, with ban dates, so there wont be people bothering admins with who's banned. The date would be so people who were banned for like... a day or two... from getting their property hijacked before an appeal could be processed. Maybe set the auction for a week after ban date?
good idea!!
to much work for admins
i say just give me all their valuables <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Nah, this isn't a lot of work for us. The person or people who want the banned person's stuff would take responsibility in figuring out what is whose, and arranging just about everything else. All we would do is be there to facilitate the auction. I personally like this idea.
to get everyperson that is banned on a list, just saying and then still finding there house is another thing also what if they get banned and unbanned?
This title literally made me laugh so hard. xD
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Daniel, what I'm saying is that it would be the responsibility of the person or people who wants the property to find it, not the admins. All we would do is help in the auction.
daniel1995 wrote:
to get everyperson that is banned on a list, just saying and then still finding there house is another thing also what if they get banned and unbanned?

The server maintains an actual list of banned persons that minecraft already reads, I've seen other servers with a public banned list, dunno if it's live... But I could always go get banned from their server and find out. Maybe some kind of web application for it.

Finding their house is like a treasure hunt. But a lot of people have a sign "Owned by *blank*" or some such thing, or it's public knowlege that they own a house in whateverville. I remember them breaking down a few houses of banned players, gutting hyrule, stumbling on them randomly. It happens, maybe not every other day... But it happens. It would just require proactive users who, when finding a house, inform someone. After that a bid and a matter of mdding a name to permissions, which isnt anything really.

Like I said, a cooling off period of a week or so for ban appeals to be made. Chances are if you're banned for longer than a week, you're probably not coming back. Temp bans are just jail time so they wouldnt even show on the list.