Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ipodlover12345-Un-Ban request
Started by [E] CaptainMatt01

Username:ipodlover12345

When you were banned : 06/11/14

Person who banned you:Novapple

Reason you were banned:Using X-Ray Once

Server:Main
Hello, I will be handling your appeal today.

You have indeed been banned for using X-Ray, but it was definitely more than one time. By using X-Ray, you broke one of the "Common Rules" on our rules page, located here: http://www.minetown.net/rules. These are rules that you said to have read and understood when submitting a membership application.

I would like you to explain to me why you decided to break one of the rules you agreed to and use X-Ray.
i was told to us x-ray in a role play with D_i_m_darkness when he was 'king"

he order me and told me to get xray i didnt want to but he forced me to do it since then i have deleted my x-ray client

please give me another chance u can take all of my stuff from my chests
Although you say it was "because" of D_I_M_Darkness, your actions were yours alone. Even if your story is true, which can be proven by chat logs, D_I_M_Darkness is not accountable for your actions. You were not "forced" to do anything, and therefore you will need a better excuse than that. If you aren't willing to take responsibility for your own actions, you don't deserve another chance in my opinion.
Oni, please do not post in a ban appeal unless asked to, it is against the rules found here http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/8334048-new-ban-guidelines.

IPodlover, even though someone may have told you to use X-Ray, you should have known it was against the rules.

Your ban length is set at 1 Month. You will be unbanned on July 13th. While you are away, reread the rules at www.minetown.net/rules. You also need to learn not to listen to someone telling you to break the rules, it will only get you into trouble.