Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application Accepted but Can't get on.
Started by [E] MankeyJohn

Hello,

As you can see by the Subject I sent my application off and in about 5 mins, very quick (Y), I had someone(not to sure If it was an admin or someone else) say on the lines of "thank you you have accepted" And other things about signatures that I put in the more about me bit. I Clicked reply to that ans said on the lines of "thank you very much be back in an our do 'Sigs when i get back" I clicked reply and shut down.

When I came back I click on the "Recruitment Applications" Tab and when to see if I had got a comment back. When I went to the page I saw that the comment from the admin/whoever was not there, hence why I think it might have be a "hoax" acceptance but I have worked on forums and I wasn't sure if this one had a different system but my comment that I had sent was also gone.

After this I tried getting onto mc.minetown.net:1337, witch is the pre-release 1.8 sever, or so I'm told, but I got the error message
Connection lost

Failed to login: User Not premium

I tried, Mankeyjohn, mankeyjohn Mankey John and copied the name I had put down on the application. It is still not working.

I have also tried with a few other servers that you own/host but still nothing.

Sorry this is in the wrong place but support normally means this so I think it's home here.

Thank you, and hope to see a reply.

Mankey John
This has nothing to do with being whitelisted, if you weren't whitelisted then you would still be able to get onto the server but would just be a guest. No idea what your error is caused by
Do you have 1.8?
Yer, One of the first to find it on 4chan.... Not that I go there allot. But I've just deleted minecraft and reset to 1.7 and then downloaded 1.8 again and It's still not working. I has the bar on the side and I click add server and is says it's working and there 3/120 people in there but I still get the error.

Mankey John
MankeyJohn wrote:
Yer, One of the first to find it on 4chan.... Not that I go there allot. But I've just deleted minecraft and reset to 1.7 and then downloaded 1.8 again and It's still not working. I has the bar on the side and I click add server and is says it's working and there 3/120 people in there but I still get the error.

Mankey John

You almost broke rules 1 and 2....

Anyhow, user not premium is a thing with minecraft. Should try other servers and see if you get the same problem.
Hello,

I'm sorry, It was my brother, he came onto my computer and I was out. Also my virus scanner was on so It lagged up my computer so it made me brake all those peoples hard work :'( please don't ban. (Came across the virus scan 'Rant when working for a combat arms forum)

Thats what I'm doing, I'm going back to 1.7 and trying it out on there because I can't find any/many server AS GREAT AS YOU'RE SERVER That provides such a server. I will get back to you and then see if I can do a Fix.

Mankey John
Are you using a cracked copy?
Simply, Yes.

Mankey John
Simply, you cannot play any server with a cracked version of Minecraft.
Ok then, I will go and buy it. But could you answer me this without thinking I'm a scamming tight 'wod, If I buy it now (monthly) If I keep on paying the subscription fee, when they update it will I have to pay more to get the new update or does it just come if I keep paying the subscription?

Mankey John