Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rabbi breaking rules....AGAIN
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

Rabbi is coming into my town and killing people with the bow, even though the town is protected. he went into my citizen's houses and slaughtered them, stealing their stuff. This is the third time i've heard him doing this in the past week, I don't have proof but I'm sure the voices of the victims is enough proof. Rabbi, please grow up and start following the rules. Thanks.
Please. I saw you PERSONALLY GO INTO MR_AWESOME0239'S HOUSE AND LIGHT HIM UP WITH ARROWS. The town is PVP protected. And a little while ago, you were having people TP to you just for you to slaughter them and take their stuff. And then you acted as if they took your glowstone, and then took their stuff, and when they accused you, you proceeded to leave the server.

He doesn't deserve to be here on the wonderful server of Minetown. He needs to go on a strict PVP world.
Rabbi tried to kill me 2 times. He killed me one of the times. Once it was for NO reason. And than he came in my house in and its a Non-PVP area and he tried killing me. And I walked out of my house to not die and he want trough my chests. I think he should be banned.
I suggest taking what screen shots you can gather when something like this happens. Report this to Mods/Admin online at the time and making post like like this.

We will do the best we can to stop this, but until the glitch is fixed it may happen. Just try to find ways to avoid it and report it when it does happen.
BrightLiteFilms wrote:
Please. I saw you PERSONALLY GO INTO MR_AWESOME0239'S HOUSE AND LIGHT HIM UP WITH ARROWS. The town is PVP protected. And a little while ago, you were having people TP to you just for you to slaughter them and take their stuff. And then you acted as if they took your glowstone, and then took their stuff, and when they accused you, you proceeded to leave the server.

He doesn't deserve to be here on the wonderful server of Minetown. He needs to go on a strict PVP world.

Not that he doesn't deserve it, he just needs to be aware that people are pissed. He's not an idiot or an ass from what i've seen, so I'm sure you can work something out.
lol are there 3 people in your town or something? PVP is allowed on this server, enough said, disable PVP in your town.
GACKT wrote:
lol are there 3 people in your town or something? PVP is allowed on this server, enough said, disable PVP in your town.

From what I understand Rabbi is abusing the Bow glitch in the protections, So even if PvP is disabled you can still take damage from someone shooting you with a bow. Its kinda old glitch people just dont do it as much because they were getting banned left and right by stryk9 lol
Yep, using the glitch is instant perma-ban
so rabbi will be banned or what? its sad when people are banned
Rabbi ever done anything bad? I don't recall him ever getting in trouble, just ban him and let him appeal, or a warning.