Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm leaving this server sadly...
Started by [E] 909878

Wow I feel like I'm being stalked now. Not a good feeling about coming back... But one thing I keep seeing in this post is that who the message got to wasn't there. You're taking just my half of the story from those records. I have a few others you need to see to prove some of these are a little out of order when you read them seperate. Look up R3411y, scazie, and Minecraft(I forget the #'s). before just saying anything more.
Maldorian4 wrote:
Wow I feel like I'm being stalked now. Not a good feeling about coming back... But one thing I keep seeing in this post is that who the message got to wasn't there. You're taking just my half of the story from those records. I have a few others you need to see to prove some of these are a little out of order when you read them seperate. Look up R3411y, scazie, and Minecraft(I forget the #'s). before just saying anything more.

R3411y is your irl friend and scazie is your GF. What exactly are we reading out of order? I was online for the majority of those logs. If the "who" bothers you so much, post their name

Minecraft12339999 is pretty cool once the dust clears
Mal seriously just ignore them, they do it because they know it bothers you so much and things like this forum thread happen.

Ive had all sorts of shit called me, from being whispered a fattie with boobies (my favorite one) to being called a piece of shit on my profile.

You know what I do? I LOLOLOLOLOLOL

They're pathetic people who have nothing better to do, anyone can act big behind a computer screen.

You should turn the whole thing into one big trolling joke, great example is when I get called a guy I threaten to chase them with my boobs and dick, you confuse them and the whole thing stops being serious and personal <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope i've helped xx
love ya femp!
DanniDorrito wrote:

thats the best thing to do :3
DanniDorrito wrote:
Mal seriously just ignore them, they do it because they know it bothers you so much and things like this forum thread happen.

Ive had all sorts of shit called me, from being whispered a fattie with boobies (my favorite one) to being called a piece of shit on my profile.

They're pathetic people who have nothing better to do, anyone can act big behind a computer screen.

You should turn the whole thing into one big trolling joke, great example is when I get called a guy I threaten to chase them with my boobs and dick, you confuse them and the whole thing stops being serious and personal <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I'm pretty sure that's personal. - Drupe

Hope i've helped xx

If you've read the rules of the internets at all, you'd know not to say anything about this.

OT : Lock please, not a good idea to have a leaving thread in latest/hot threads
I am marking you down because you accused tederus of hacking....
ZakDank wrote:
I am marking you down because you accused tederus of hacking....

Tederus totally hacks (Because its possible to use a reach mod)
I know what the rules are xD

I was giving Mal some brill advice to take it as a joke (Giving out some of my funny examples). I would rather have someone joke on chat about their sexuality/gender whatever than someone raging because another person called them gay >.>

I think others would agree in this instance.

Of course a mod or admin will jump in if it gets out of hand.