Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for land clearers.
Started by [E] Binkleplease

Hello! I am Binkleplease. I am building a city with bornc0nfused and need some help clearing a 250x250 area to build on. I will pay 15 GOLD BARS PER PERSON if you help with clearing. The warp is /warp town, contact me to add you to permission. If ANYONE is caught greifing, they will be removed from region, banned from city in the future and (hopefully) banned from the server.

You do not need to clear the whole thing, hence the low pay. You do have to clear at least a 30x30 area to get paid, although more is highly appreciated.

Remember the 10gb <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Yours Sincerely,

Binkleplease
*Self bump*

Sorry but I really need help clearing this.
lol I charged 60 gold for 100x100, you crazy I can get 10g by selling 30 wool :S
Any sand in the area Binkle? If so, I will come clear it for free.

I'll come check it out later tonight maybe.
Ragnalypse wrote:
Any sand in the area Binkle? If so, I will come clear it for free.

I'll come check it out later tonight maybe.

Nope sorry. Just dirt and stone. There are a lot of trees however, so you can keep the wood if you destroy them.

I AM RAISING THE PRICE TO 15 GOLD PER PERSON! BE AWARE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO CLEAR A SMALL AMOUNT (at least 30x30) OF THE LAND TO GET PAID!
meh i would help but the pay is too low maybe we could work out a deal ill clear the whole thing and you pay me (oh and when i said ill clear the whole thing i meant me and my associates) pm me about a price becasue i would not mind clearing it, and how far dowm? or do you just want the land flattened?
i'l he;p for that price
Favine, if you see me online remind me. Mikel, I just need to flatten it, and most of it is already done.