Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] richybest999 Unban Appeal
Started by [E] RichyIsLove

Just to throw in my two cents... I was on during this Rexxy/Richy thing, to say the least chat EXPLODED after it happened. This is not the first, second or eighteenth time that rexxy has pulled this stunt. Anyway I private messaged Richy, told him to report it to admins and gave him some tools to make him chill -- seems he did not heed my words.

I will say though Richy seemed a bit young and naieve of the rules/ways of minecraft and Minetown. Kinda strikes me as another Pohakuboss, got himself in trouble before he even really knew how things worked. Hope that helps.

Sidenote: The area at warp "suici" is owned by Rabbi I believe, can we remove the warp (and warps like it?) and punish those who have warps made and then turn them into luring traps?
Proton, You are right. I joined this server and its different from all the rest. Its very busy and made be you guys need a helpline? like mods that are there to help people, i know what i did was wrong but guys i really want to come back, I have nothing on the server. I died with all my stuff and shouldnt get back. I want to come back and start again. My mate is going livestream on this server and i really want to help. Could you guys please regive me and give me one more chance? Please
i will remove the warp and fill in whatever trap is there the next time i get on. and unban you then as well. try to make sure to follow the rules and if you ever have trouble with something try to let us know. this is a busy server and its crazy right now so you are not always going to get a response right away. just be patient and someone will help you when they can. locked.