Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] richybest999 Unban Appeal
Started by [E] RichyIsLove

Username:richybest999

When you were banned : 4/9/11

Person who banned you:heiwashin

Reason you were banned:I dont know

Would like to get unbanned so i can help fixatorzz build his/our castle

You griefed sections of ronvandorp's buildings.
Ok, Im so sorry, i didnt realise and i hope that i can be unbanned and promise will never do again
Seriously, you didn't realize you were breaking the roads and junk of someones buildings? What did you think you were doing? And, w here is this building that you're putting together with whoever, is there a warp there?
Nope Sorry, were both not got those privalgys (cant spell for shit) and im sorry i didnt think anyone used it anymore
I am truly sorry and i hope you will unban me
Ok, fine ill post the real reason i did this, first i got scammer lost all my stuff! all my building resources because iReXxy went in trade on my 2nd day and told everyone /warp suici for Iron Tools. Mine were running out so i warped and fell down a hole where she took all my stuff so i lost all my stuff. I made a /pe and everything and tryed talking to admin but no one cared and i needed building materials. So im sorry i greifed but i had no building materials and thats not the point, Im sorry
lol nice irexxy, but where you really dumb enough to warp to suici? What word is that over half of...

you know what? forget it.
I think iiRexi should be puniched for this. This is not the first time he have tricked people to warp to a death trap, and if i recall, isnt killing people with warps against the rules?

I have nothing personal against iiRexi, but i think this behavior should not be accepted.

And im not supporting Richybest999 in griefing, i think in fact that he should have tried a bit harder to contact the staff. Theres usualy a staff memeber i nthe mumble chat, and you can allways use the /t chat if you are being ignored/not seen, allthough it isnt really recomended.
Exerti, I did try buy noone listened, i emailed ppl, use /t but thats not the point. I shouldnt of griefed but i need materials im sorry ppl and i promise i will never do it again