Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for skilled builders
Started by [E] Steelersfan7510

i will help

IF I GET PAYED

jk
Thanks for all the offers guys but i think i have land clearing and building covered. What i really need help with is supplies. Im really short on them and this is what i need: Smoothstone, glass, stone slabs, black wool, red and yellow flowers, and wood. If you help supply us we will be sure to put a big thank you visible right as you warp there. I cant thank you guys enough for making this a reality. Hopefully it will be open to the public by 9/11 if an admin could give us protection. But anyways just keep collectiong the things i listed and sometime at the end of this week i will tell you guys when to be on to give me the things i need. Again thanks so much.
I'm sorry but I feel like you're gonna pull another nazi camp thing and blow it up. If that's the case, I just want to watch them go down. Jallaf would probably describe this as. "A car crash in slow motion"
Okay I'm just trying to do something good for the server to redeem myself. I have changed and people need to quit living in the past. I am truly trying to do something to do considering I know people who died on 9/11. You really shouldn't be so quick to judge me and it hurts that you would even assume that. When the monument is opened I can assure you that you won't be allowed there. People need to move on with their lives and quit living in the past. And to anyone else who thinks like that you will be proven wrong when I create a beautiful monument to help us never forget 9/11.
I'll help, I did a project similar to this in smaller scale in my old SP world so I have a fair idea of building 2 towers WTC style. Be happy to help although it is past 9/11 10th anniversary, we could still do it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>