Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How did we come to this?
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

I'm actually extremely sad LeronZadok got promoted to Trial Mod. Begging your way to the top is exactly what we don't want to promote on the server, and never have. What on earth made you guys crack?

Made a bad post, all aboard the kudo train express
leronzadok was promoted because he is active, interacts well with the community, helps both guest and members, does the best he can with assigned tasks, and is willing to look for more ways to contribute. "Begging" had nothing to do with his promotion.
err...leron has been more active a helper than most of the rest of our staff put together the past month or two...you really shouldnt comment on things like this when you have no real clue what people are doing online...
Indeed

:pig:
actually...you should think about your own promotion and how that went over before you even think about saying something like this about another person...
Leron is literally the most deserving person for any staff position, I would gladly step down in a heart beat just to keep this guy on our server, he is a kind hearted, true, fair-minded, and overall great person. I will easily say leron is better than me in so many situations. He's the go to guy if you need to talk in confidentiality, feel good about yourself, or truly need help. So please, don't insult one of our truly greatest members with such a post.
ElEwkZW.gif
Y'know, There was a point in time where I genuinely liked you, Gotmilk, Bae, thot, or whatever you're deciding to call yourself these days. You may not have been all too serious about doing the job at hand, but hey, a fairly nice and funny guy to be around.

But this?

This is too far. You've been going on a downward spiral, becoming more and more of a troll to the community you used to be a large part of. You've insulted someone who, quite frankly, from what I've seen, has helped the server just as much as the higher ranks above him, if not more-so in some cases. Leron is Hard-working, kind, intelligent, fair, just, among many other positive things. He's an extremely prominent part of the server, known by a lot, liked by a lot, and as Alec said, a truly great member of this community.

If you were even remotely active, or around on the server for even a small period of time, I truly do not see how you, or anyone else could think otherwise.

Final words, Think before you speak, and more importantly, understand the situation before you do.

Regards,

Pljz
And...before we turn this into a flame war...im gonna lock this now.

/locked