Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SUPRISE MINETOWN IS DOWN!!! time to make a sammwich!!!

-.- this needs to end.
big rollback and then 2 crashes/mini rollbacks right in a row. DDOS maybe? I let sawine know, He is workin' on it I think.
Mr.Flip wrote:
big rollback and then 2 crashes/mini rollbacks right in a row. DDOS maybe? I let sawine know, He is workin' on it I think.

It was 3, And Yeah I think we getting DDOS. Because it really uncommon for a server to go down 3 times in a row in less than 5 minutes.
DDOS who would DDOS us? and what is DDOS?
Idk who would DDOS Us.

Here's the definition:

A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of the concerted efforts of a person, or multiple people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely. Perpetrators of DoS attacks typically target sites or services hosted on high-profile web servers such as banks, credit card payment gateways, and even root nameservers. The term is generally used with regards to computer networks, but is not limited to this field; for example, it is also used in reference to CPU resource management.

EDIT (Off-Topic): 100th Post ^_^
Damn I cant wait for the new server!
Meh, it doesn't matter; nothing is problem free. The trick is to handle the problems without stressing out too much.
Very true....and remembering the game is a beta still <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
its never been doing this till about one or two weeks ago
Why the fuck cant the other server leave us alone?! My guess is Legendary Craft, as its the only major server we have had problems with.