Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] silentsippycup

Username : silentsippycup

Date Banned : 9 - 1 - 11

Banner : Chunky

Reason : Stealing

I apologize and will return all items I stole, and for future reference, I thought it was allowed to steal from unlocked chests, those chests most certainly DID NOT have LWC, I thought I was stealing from a GW chest, but I was in the real world and I am sincerely sorry to the victim and I will return those items if unbanned. Please don't talk crap to me, I made an honest mistake, I checked where I took the items from (using my bro's account) and realized I wasn't in GW, once again, I am sorry and will do anything to remain on this server. I'm sorry tsanth, I didn't realize and I hope you forgive me.
And If there is a certain time I must pay being banned, I will agree to it

And if I may ask, can an admin/mod check this soon? I'm leaving for a short while and I just wanna make sure if I'm banned for good or if I am allowed to come back.

P.S. I apologize for posting a 2nd ban appeal, but my old one wouldn't allow me to post anymore <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I'd say leave it to chunky, he has more knowledge on this
Ok, I cam wait for chunky, but since I have no way of knowing he's on in the game, can you msg him for me? Much appreciated!
Definitely one of the better ban appeals I have seen a in a while. Hopefully Chunky will be around soon to add his comments.
Thanks for your support nick, it means a lot
I Will unban you as long as you return all items stolen (even though it was an apparent mistake)

However, i checked the places where the chests were and they were Protected by LWC, (perhaps theres a glitch that close to the map border?) I am unbanning you now, just try to be more careful of where you're taking things from.
Issue resolved and thread locked.