Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] gotdrums baned
Started by Unknown User

i just got baned i dont knoy why it might be becaus i want my gold back and people think im lying but im not.

if any one knows why im baned plz tell me or im going to a different server witch i dont want to but i might have to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I don't know why you're banned, but you stole from the staff lounge. Just add that to the list. Also this isn't a proper ban appeal in the least bit.
please use the proper appeal format. btw you aside from stealing from staff lounge you griefed a bunch of places on the spawn rail.
that was the saff loung i honistley thought it was a house. the rails i tink my bro did that because i found him playing and i had rails in my invintory. yes i know that i am resposible for other people on my acount and i am very sorry for all that hapend but that would b awesome if i could be unbaned in aabout 2 to 5 mounths

sorry - gotdrums :salute:
ok here it is...

Username: gotdrums

When you were banned : sept/02/2011

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned: grifing and steeling

if you want to see some reasons see up /\

|
As if it would have been better if it was a house?
i am very sorry and i will pay back whoever i need to. i dont know what i can do to right this beside pay back for wat happend. if you can think of anything that will help me get unbaned then plez say so
Apparently after starting that nasty troll thread, you have no desire to really come back. IMO you are exactly the kind of player we want to keep out of this community.