Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shoot'EmUp Official Minigame
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

Welcome,

I bet you all like having fun and shooting at mobs.

You probably also like pork chops.

Well you can check out our new Minigame at /warp shootemup

Read the rules on the wall at the back.

The rules are:

Take a bow

Take arrows

Stand on the glass

Press the button to spawn pigs

Shoot

Collect loot!

Have fun!

Oh yeah also could you leave feedback on this thread after you used the minigame telling me if you liked it, what needs improving etc.?

What you waiting for? Take your gold/arrows/bows and play it!

EDIT:

Also I would like to thank

Reggief

Devanhoe

Landr0

for making this possible!

Thanks so much guys!

ac3
AWESOME! but do it with pig men
I will but need to contact the Admins first.
I think you need more arrows, but other than that, it's enjoyable and addictive.
fun but you need to change button to a switch i like killing alot of pigs and i want like to kill 10 pigs in one go but everything else its fun
Yes I agree Briggers810

Well you can sell me then at /warp winshop

I try getting as much arrows as possible but I need a supplier.

@Paulosaurus

Unfortunately we are only allowed buttons <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> The admins said that. I might try but I don't promise it + you can just press it 10 times then kill <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I'm glad you like it =D

Stay tuned I will be doing more fun events
Maybe we should organise it some more, like... have set places from where you can shoot. And a window that closes at the time of the 'fleche' (=archery term, when everyone goes to collect their arrows (porkchop in this case) the arbiter calls out fleche and everyone stops firing)
Landr0 I was thinking about it it's just it was set up yesterday late night so had no time to improve it but now come in-game and we'll work on it =P