Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] woodling

Username: Woodling

When you were banned : August 30th, 2011.

Person who banned you: Not sure.

Reason you were banned: Not sure.

My minecraft froze for a little bit today and when I tried logging back into the server, it said that I was banned. I have absolutely no idea why I'm banned from the server as no admin or mod talked to me beforehand. If the admin that banned me reads this, I'd like to know the reason why I was banned because I honestly don't believe I had done anything against the rules. The only thing I can think of was that a little earlier today, I was at the house of a couple of my friends working on a slime wool statue. Since it wasn't my home maybe I was banned? But I'm not sure.. I can give you the location of the house as well as my friends' names if you need it. Thank you!
there should not be anything wrong helping your friends with a wool statue... i cant see why you are banned <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I am not sure. If a staff member cant remember hopefully sawine will check the logs.
Alright thank you Reggief! Again, I can give you guys the names of my friends and where the house was that i was working on!
Did you break any glass? Cause, out of personal experience, breaking glass will annoy the shit out of the staff..

Its okay if only Oki, Jallaf or Masta is online cause they really like the pop up messages.. Makes them feel more alive, if you know what im sayin?
It doesnt bother me that much, It just means I dont read what people are saying D:

x
lol i feel bad becasue me and 2 of my friends had a "glassacre" as oki called it...... it was so much glass sawine awoke from his slumber and tped to me
Exeriti wrote:
Did you break any glass? Cause, out of personal experience, breaking glass will annoy the shit out of the staff..

Its okay if only Oki, Jallaf or Masta is online cause they really like the pop up messages.. Makes them feel more alive, if you know what im sayin?

so many glassacres....
Hahaha, no, I don't think I broke any glass at all! Or if I i did, it might've been accidently at my friends house.. But I'm pretty sure I didn't! If there's any progress on this with the admins and mods, it'd be good to know.. But no rush!
Username:Greatgamer9988

When:Sept.1.2011

I don't know who banned me.

I got banned for advertsising.

I didn't know that rule and I got banned forever until someone else unbans me.