Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Danni best mod around!
Started by [E] The Calculator

lame. >.> most mods are helpful, sure she is but really... a poll? shes been a mod for like a week?
yeah its a stupid thread since almost everyone think that danni is a good mod like all the other like oki, nick, stryk and whack. these are just a few i meet a lot ingame
FANBOY MUCH?
Thank you for the kind words, it’s nice to be told I am doing a good job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I wouldn’t say I’m the best mod (there are better ones than me!) but I know your intentions were good.

The other mods on this server are brilliant and we work together as a team.

If the other mods weren’t there I’d be screwed and you wouldn’t get any sammiches </3
I voted Danni sucks just to troll <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Oki is bettah.
ElectricFlames wrote:
I'd like to complement Danni on her remarkable work and language and mod skills who else has a complement for Danni *Appadds:3*

I know she would be a great admin (but still needs to learn)

her work she try's to make everyone happy not just me

all file a complement for Danni! WOOO!

You sir are a kiss-ass... =/
LOL Danni nice signature, but i voted down cuz i wasnt in it :/ lol
No offense to Danni, but like almost everyone else said, there are Mods who do a WAY better job. She's got much to learn still but this poll should honestly mean nothing. I voted neither because well Danni is "kool" but we know you just want to kiss up, and Danni doesn't suck either so why vote that? It's a very biased unbalanced topic which in my opinion is pretty dumb to have posted this. I mean seriously, Danni's already got like 4 husbands. She doesn't need another.

P.S. Paul is a flaming homosexual if he likes this (I didn't edit it or anything -.^)
Amaryxi wrote:
No offense to Danni, but like almost everyone else said, there are Mods who do a WAY better job. She's got much to learn still but this poll should honestly mean nothing. I voted neither because well Danni is "kool" but we know you just want to kiss up, and Danni doesn't suck either so why vote that? It's a very biased unbalanced topic which in my opinion is pretty dumb to have posted this. I mean seriously, Danni's already got like 4 husbands. She doesn't need another.

oh shit electricflames my friend you just got served =p
Apparently she does. She keeps on raping what she encounters!

Evil...