Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please please please...
Started by [E] Everice

Could someone please protect this arena and make it a permanent feature of GW? I think it's really cool and someone obviously put effort into it, It'd be a shame to see what is probably the first GOOD/USEFUL build in GW go to waste.

P.s. move the floaty/hilly crap tho.

The area would still be PvP but would be protected against griefers and unfair play (fire and lava etc)
Lol... you mean TP'ing... and thats super unrelated
TP'ing? wtf you on about?
Everice wrote:
Also Baber and Danni keep Pvping me out of GW with fly and Godmode on.

That is total BS

1. You asked me to tp to you to help you in a /msg so I did. As soon as i realised it was GW i tp'd out because i was probably going to get killed.

2. I wanted to show the heart I made to baber and people so I told him to /warp heart in global chat. A few people turned up to see including you. You then started to kill people which I did not find acceptable so I killed you and returned the stuff to the rightful owners. You started screaming at me to give your stuff back so I returned your wood back and also gave you a few of my bread. You started shouting about the armour which I gave back to its rightful owner.

3. I dont have god mode

4. If I was flying and tping you to me you would have had loads of screenshots of it and had posted them so dont lie.

You're pissing the wrong person off mate.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Everice wrote:

That is total BS

1. You asked me to tp to you to help you in a /msg so I did. As soon as i realised it was GW i tp'd out because i was probably going to get killed.

2. I wanted to show the heart I made to baber and people so I told him to /warp heart in global chat. A few people turned up to see including you. You then started to kill people which I did not find acceptable so I killed you and returned the stuff to the rightful owners. You started screaming at me to give your stuff back so I returned your wood back and also gave you a few of my bread. You started shouting about the armour which I gave back to its rightful owner.

3. I dont have god mode

4. If I was flying and tping you to me you would have had loads of screenshots of it and had posted them so dont lie.

You're pissing the wrong person off mate.

I didnt have god mode on either... I had for a short while, but then I logged and it gets rid of it... I've been attacked 2 times in under 24 hours dude...
Screenshots of the chat. I will not accept being accused of something I didnt do.
Uuh why is this even on HERE of all places?
Everice wrote:
Uuh why is this even on HERE of all places?

because
Everice wrote:
*sigh*

Everice what'd you do now? You're pissing off a really chill mod who is always friendly, come on man srsly?
dannidorrito wrote:
2. I wanted to show the heart I made to baber and people so I told him to /warp heart in global chat.
Didn't checkers make that heart for you <.< ?

:hijack: