Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Entertainment Team
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

Ok so I've heard from Baber that you need more people to join the Entertainment Team. I've been told that a thread will be made soon etc. but I'm really desperate to get this job or whatever you want to call it. Well, any details that you might need then PM me or just reply here please. I will be putting time and effort into it and I also have some ideas on Events that could work both in Nether and Normal World. I would much appreciate it if an admin, (Sawine would be the best) could reply asking for details/accepting me/refusing.

Looking forward to hearing from you Ac3

EDIT:

Also if you could post/PM me details on what are the privileges of being one and what are the responsibilities.
Baber just told me that I could apply -_-
We do need more Entertainment Members, but Sawine is a bit busy to set up the permissions and wont be ready for a few weeks because of the new server. When it's time a proper application will be built.
Ok thanks =D
In the mean time if you want to prove yourself you should make events. You dont always need special permissions or responsibilities to create events. I don't think anyone will be added to the team without first showing what they can do. The members would be asked or else have to apply some how.

I wouldn't expect any major stuff about event team to happen for a few weeks. Especially with new server getting set up.
Ok reggief thanks for advice <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I find this server helpful, more than the 6 I played on before <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>