Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Thanks for Voting
Started by [E] MasterJack

I was gone for a week, almost sure I was going to drop out of the top ten, but hey! I'm still in the running!

Also, is anyone else having issues voting on minecraftserverfinder? It keeps telling me I entered the wrong captcha but doesn't have a captcha for me to enter.
It's been fine for me. The Pearl page on minecraftserverfinder doesn't recognise the vote with Votifier (you don't get a point), but the Minetown one works as usual (for me). <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Anyone else having a problem with votes not registering? There are always two sites for me that don't seem to register, minecraftservers.org and mc-list.org. On minecraftservers, it never confirms that my vote went through, it just goes back to the main page. On mc-list, it confirms that I voted, but it doesn't show up here on minetown.net. So every time I vote, 2 of my votes aren't going through.

But I did get on the top 10 voters list today, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
I don't seem to be having this issue DBrenna, both sites acknowledge my votes and I receive MTC for them. Are you typing your username in correctly?
... Yeah. I'll have to check my vote tally next time I vote, but those two are always leave the "Vote" button on the Minetown page after I've voted, and on the actual voting site, when you click "Submit Vote" (or whatever they call it on their own site) there is no confirmation on the third party site.

It's not really a big deal, I just wanted to make sure I was getting all of my votes! You know it's really hard filling out all those captchas. Sometimes I can't tell the difference between a Skyscraper and a Castle, or a "Wild Animal" when it's just a squirrel! XD
My favourite one's "Lamp" tbh

8VGrT.jpg
I love it when you get one like "Lock and Keys" But there isn't a picture of both, just either the lock, or the keys.
On another note, I went to bed last night before I could renew my votes, and this morning I forgot to vote at work before the filters got switched on (They turn on at 7am and I get to work at 615am), so I'm sitting here trying to do all these captchas on my phone with uncloseable advertisements popping up above them and half of them not showing all the pictures.

Lesson learned, never forgetting that again.