Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] mega rage Lost 64 diamonds
Started by [E] Strongheart63

Well i was mining for a long ass time and then i tried to save by typeing .save thought it worked but anyways i was mining then i typed /warp Spawn went to the bank then i got some of my gold bars i had 72 ish diamonds 1 stack and some other ones i got the other ones then i put in 64 diamonds and i never got my 192 gold fromt eh bank conversion so i started to rage in chat then the chat froze i was like wtf then server crashed and i restarted at my mine and i raged more and i was told to make a app please refund my diamonds ..... hopfully theirs logs thanks

Ign: naruto12900

I right clicked sign and it said i gotten 192 i never got it Prolly due to the server crashing 6 sec latter and then logging in to roll back....

I dont care about the other diamonds i had i can mine them up but 64 is a bitch to get....
Also it crashed around 12:40 ish -6 Gmt time
What the hell did you just say?
I dont believe you have been here for very long. Do you REALLY expect up to believe that you have 192 gold and 72 diamonds. Ive been here for 4 months and even I dont have that much.
I had 72 So the 8 diamonds gave me the gold then when i put in 64 it said you have recived 192 gold and then i looked in my inventory nothing was their so i said in chat where is my damn gold abrs then server crashed and i got roll backed why the fuck would i joke around with this so i could get banned?
And it keeps crashing / Roll backs
well its still beta so expect crashes. the gold was in the chest. it doesnt get put into your inventory. you put the diamonds in the chest. right click the sign. then open the chest and the gold is inside.
I did right click sign it said it gave me the Gold i put 64 diamonds in but it was never Put in my inventory i didnt have a bank account

Prolly due to server crashing 6 sec later
Bump <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Only bump when the thread is at least 2 day old.