Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About happy Things.
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

I think we should have a post about some happy stuff.

As of august I will have been here for 3 years, and all i see is negative negative negative.

I mean hell I can count at least 30 times lag has saved my life on here xD

So uh yeah, this is a post for nice stuff, and things.
The community is generally excellent, there's next to no hacking or cheats, a bustling economy after all this time, staff are almost always helpful or looking out for you, guests are welcomed enthusiastically

Non-staff players often go out of their way to help out the new players, the events are often extremely good, there's a wide variety of ways to play thanks to the server cluster, people who try to troll or cause trouble or go out of their way to be annoying are silenced quickly enough, and there's plenty of support provided by everyone, for everyone.
I fear happiness.
This is good, I like this. Progress. Progress people.
I remember my happiest times here in the...wait for it....998 Guard, one of the best and weirdest clans ever.......

I also know we are still good at having one of the best communities of Minecrafters around!

Hmmmm, maybe I should re-create a clan on Agharta, Zio you listening.....
Here are a few screens. First is from March 2012. The second is from the Tekkit server in September 2012 and the third from the same month. The fourth is from the time when we had clans on the Main server. I think that this was before the Agharta one was released.

8jpkG.png

8jpr3.png

8jpxh.png

8jpIq.png
@1392481 wrote:

8jpxh.png

Oh god I was that guy
@1145238 wrote:
@1392481 wrote:

8jpxh.png

Oh god I was that guy

In your defence, I think that the server was updating to 1.6.4 as I took that the day after it was released.