Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i banned?
Started by [E] 0ddie

It is more than appropriate for you to be banned for breaking the rules. Period

I read them but i maintain its 15 minecarts. frankly i could be loaning them and still going a on a tour of the city i haven't done anything with them i could give them back right now and will if im given the opportunity to log into the server! surely this can be sorted out rationally ? if he told a mod and the mod told me to give them back i would have done with a thousand sorry's!. but since i was banned i have been treated badly and rudely. I will still give them back and say sorry if im given the opportunity.
wow i must have picked on the wrong person. people steal from bank vaults and get away with it and im here over free minecarts?

this whole situation is unjust.
nick7269 wrote:
Period
Rationally ?

So we should let everyone define its own definition of stealing ? And after that take the time to judge it ?

You acknowledged to have read our rules which clearly state that stealing is not allowed in any form.

From your answers, I don't see anything that makes me believe you changed your mind about stealing.
it was a kneejerk reaction i found a open chest with something in it. im new to this server and on the server i played last looting was allowed. i understand now that even if a chest is open and free to take from i shouldn't and therefore i wont. i clearly didn't come here to break the rules! by rationally i mean someone talking to me about what i actually did which seems to fall under 'stealing' and giving me a warning, or telling me to give them back. instead of instantly banning me and not telling me why.

so i think the most rational way to solve this is to let me back on the server and give the minecarts back. i wont steal again because i didn't think i was stealing so i will just not be greedy next time.

either way i respect your decision because you weren't rude and explained why you think i should be banned in more than one sentence. also you didnt use the word 'period' at the end of the sentence -.-

0ddie
Well Im not his slave lol, It's my town too and we are building together and sharing everything.
ok, well can you see why im annoyed that im banned over 15 minecarts?
I did the banning. The whole point of ban is so you got the point, dont take what isnt yours. Other staff at the time agreed. We were gonna unban you if you did an appeal. Even the owner of said chest agreed with that and was part his idea.

It hasnt been that long. Even when I first joined I was jailed for hours for breaking a rule.

The rules in regular world are No stealing from chests, only corpses. GW rules are free for all do what you want(essentially)
ok well you have made your point :/. i dont resent you for banning though i would have preferred a message of some sort so i knew why ! can i give him the minecarts back and get on with playing now please ?
The banning was the message. Just apologize to carloshell and its fine. Of course its not about what you stole but that you did.

I'll unban you now. Have fun, see you in game.