Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i banned?
Started by [E] 0ddie

Username:

0ddie

When you were banned : (Date.)

25/8/2011

Person who banned you:

no idea

Reason you were banned:

no idea, thats what i really need help with! i wish i had more to wrote here but i was offline when i got banned and i have been given no reason, personally i cant think of a good reason why i should be banned but if there is one i will just leave!

0ddie

bump
simple reason: You stole carloshell chest minecarts at his town.
so, let me get this straight,

im banned on this a SMP server beacuase someone left a open chest with minecarts in it, and i took them? its a survival! looting is allowed!

but if you are petty enough to BAN someone over 15 minecarts, then i will leave.

Just a post note, is it fair that people grief and troll all the time, and i lose 20+ hours of work over 15 minecarts? he can have them back. Prismic are you his slave? just wondering beacuase a decent person wouldnt send a peon such as yourself to speak to the people he unrightfully banned, he would do it himself.

Thanks a bunch!

0ddie
0ddie we have two seperate worlds to grief, troll and pvp on. The normal world is for people to just enjoy building, please dont abuse other members of minetown as it does not make your ban appeal any better xx
well lets be honest im not getting unbanned anyway, may as well go down with a fight eh? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

its a shame, well thanks much for the help anyway ! hope you do well on this server! xx
Well how do you know if you havent even waited for the person who banned you to comment on the fourm?

You just need to be patient and this will be sorted soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> xx
thanks alot, again! xx
In the rules, it says no stealing. you need to read those before even being a member.
You were banned for stealing. What you stole is irrelevant.

Your ban appeal is rude and does not help you in any way.
well i think its inappropriate i was banned, not told a reason and unable to log into the server for 12 hours. i was then rudely told by someone i don't know, has no authority and didn't ask for my banning in the first place why i was banned ! im sorry if i come off as moody but i shouldn't have to be appealing for a unban! p.s. i thought my original unban appeal was well tempered considering the consequences.