Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Abandoned(?) Church
Started by [E] KingMark

At /warp churchoftheuc is a cobble church that has seemingly been abandoned for months now. Having recently revisited it, its condition has only deteriorated. I would like to claim it, along with ronvandorp who brought its decay to my attention, and restore and improve it. Now, if I am mistaken and the owner of the church still plays, please step forward. I would be more than happy to help you fix and finish it, or at least protect it to you so it does not get griefed any further. Until then, I'm putting an unclaimed protection over it to keep it safe.

22drmt.png

Edit: With reggief's approval, ron has started to make the most obvious fixes (missing floors, windows, etc). If the original owner comes forward, the church is still yours.
I do not know of the owner, but Mark this is why I have always loved you guys at Frost - You have always been and remain a positive impact on our server. Keep up the good work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Badass, Let me know if you need help with it. I need more projects.
i got nothing better to do, i can help redecorate the interior for free firty free :3 zero cost if you didnt get what i said, but anyways, id be willing to get the materials to help decorate the interior or exterior what ever, damn, i need more things to do! i dont have many close friends i can hang out with on minetown :'(x100
Redghost32 and I renovated the church. It is still a work in progress, but right now at the very least it looks much better/ The church is not symmetrical so some things might look a bit odd.

Special thanks to KingMark for helping out on protectionsm, lighting netherrack and igniting the portal.

The church consists of a main building with a tower and a second tower.

The following fixes were made:

- Fixed the staircase leading up to the church

- Fixed the spawn point

- Floor in main building fixed.

- Second tower missed the entire roof and most of the tower itself was gone. Re-built the tower to our best abilities, as it was no longer obvious what the original intention had been.

- Torches put in as the church was claimed by zombies and skeletons.

- Dirt floor in second tower replaced with cobblestone

- Almost all the glass in the church was destroyed, everything has been restored.

- Most of the front of the main building was mined off and has been rebuilt.

- Restored the lift

- Restored the second floor of the second tower

The following additions were made:

- Portal to the nether on the second floor decorated with gold blocks

- Red wool floor in main building.

- Glowstone features: door arches, cross in the main building and the second tower

- Glowstone features: cross in the ceiling of the second tower, decorations in the main building tower

- Placed an altar and benches

- Added a confessional

- Added flaming netherack in front of the windows in the second tower

- Added hidden room

- Placed signs at the front doors

Any suggestions can be made here or in-game. Good suggestions will be implemented.
The church is available at:

/warp churchoftheuc
This is what RedGhost32 and I made of it:

2011-08-26_233040.png
Awesome sauce.

'nuff said.
the warp got changed, whats the warp now?
Actually the warp did not change, but a moderator made /warp echurch for someone. This means the name "church" is no longer unique for a warp and can no longer be used as an abbreviation.

The full warpname is:

/warp churchoftheuc