Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dagan11
Started by Unknown User

Alright, normally I keep to myself..I don't cause too much of a ruckus and I'm not normally a tattling tammy.

That being said this kid has made a threat on not only myself, but the server and I think he's crossed a line. Playing or not I do not appreciate being threatened. I know I could just suck it up, take it as is and move on. In fact after making this post I plan on it.

He's been a little trolly tart the whole night I've been on, both spamming chat about his bakery, being rude and this was just the icing on the cake.

I don't know how punishments go, and if nothing happens so be it but here is the proof he threatened both the MT server and my own personal IP. I highly doubt he's smart enough to do what he claims he can, but he still said it and that really shouldn't be something someone jokes about. 2014-04-16_211240.png
I dealt with this, thank you for reporting. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>