Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Jewish Thread (other races allowed too)
Started by [E] Rababi_Sababa

no its just a fact, old people are loaded, jewish people are rich, combine them both youre bound to get a shit load of money for christmas or your birthday!
well... ur wrong there jews rember
damn, youre making this harder then it should be, or im just confusing my self
No offense....but.....why? on a minecraft forum do you need a thread about jews? lol
okay i found out a simpler way to say what im sayin, grandparents are loaded, so are jewish people, if you have a jewish grandparent, they have a shit ton of money in most cases, simpler?
Guys.. I learned last week that Baber is a jew..
Jewish - Follows Judaism

Hebrew - Race that is almost entirely jewish usually leading many to believe that "jewish" is a race when in fact, it is not.
Man being religious is nothing to be ever so proud of, a Jew especially. There's so much hate in Judaism its untrue. Some nice verses of the talmud include :

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile (Non-Jew), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Not saying your a bad guy, just that religions in general are not a good thing. I can pull similar quotes from the Qur'an.
Rabbi_Sababa wrote:
True that, to me its a way to make a shit load of money

True Fact:

By saying your a jew in one of your self discriptin things while applying to be an accountant, you 99% more likely to get the job if your competeing with someone of the same amount, or even more credentials

Not a true fact at all within this line of career <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Well at least not in the UK.

I know this as its my career xDD

xx
Rabbi_Sababa wrote:
U a jew hunter?

i don't think he is a Nazi rabbi