Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Jewish Thread (other races allowed too)
Started by [E] Rababi_Sababa

This thread is mainly for me and other jews (other races are allowed too) to talk about judiusm and being jewish and the overall meaning of god, so id like to start off with this quote from one of Shakespeare's plays (that came upp first when i searched I am a jew on the internet) and my take on it

Shakespeare Wrote:
I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heald by the same means, warmd and cool'd by the same winter wrote:

Rabbi's Thoughts:

Yes, But thy hath Jew nose!

I'm gonna post a picture of my hair in a few weeks, before it gets cut.

Its pretty jewwy

Please respect a great jew
Yo tengo la nosa de jew.
Rabbi_Sababa wrote:
This thread is mainly for me and other jews (other races are allowed too) to talk about judiusm and being jewish and the overall meaning of god, so id like to start off with this quote from one of Shakespeare's plays (that came upp first when i searched I am a jew on the internet) and my take on it

Shakespeare Wrote:
I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heald by the same means, warmd and cool'd by the same winter wrote:

Rabbi's Thoughts:

Yes, But thy hath Jew nose!

umm i dont think being jewish is a race, more like a religion... xD
it is a religion, but not to rabbi :3
True that, to me its a way to make a shit load of money

True Fact:

By saying your a jew in one of your self discriptin things while applying to be an accountant, you 99% more likely to get the job if your competeing with someone of the same amount, or even more credentials
jews also make for great grandparents, rack up on the money!
U a jew hunter?
nope, athiest. im bound to get hate :3

EDIT: just wait, the vote meter is gunna go from 0 to -50 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ur parents or grandparnts?