Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can somebody please kick iiReXxy
Started by [E] lebokiller

lebokiller wrote:
plz somebody kick this person, i'm trying to do trades and the person CONSTANTLY kills me and takes my stuff from the trade (and i'm not even trading with them, i'm trading with somebody else). It's really pissing me off and no mods or admins will help me cause they dont pay attention. I would also like my stuff back. ITS BULLSHIT!

I agree with Heiwashin and Danni about places to conduct trades and places not to conduct trades. Another thing you need to understand Admin and MOds are paying attention to a lot of things at once. We are trying to help everyone, which sometimes means you have to wait your turn. Spamming the chat does not allow us help you any faster.

Please start using the /pe open (message) when you need help. Then we can see the number in which somebody ask for help and help people in the proper order easier.

thank you
DanniDorrito wrote:
Of course you can I was only joking D:

We can trade together there, you got a good supply of dust?! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Glowstone Dust Dealers! x

hook me up sometime will ya?